Relax- that’s not hard when you land on the longest stretch of wild coastline remaining on the entire East Coast. Located a short distance from major cities, the Eastern Shore is home to the car-less Tangier Island, 14 undeveloped seaside barrier islands, an award-winning winery, and historic waterfront towns like charming Cape Charles and Onancock. We’re a BLAST – literally! Rocket launches soar over our skies not far from our wild Chincoteague Ponies, thanks to the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport and NASA. Our thriving artisan’s community and authentic coastal heritage make us unique. Experience our history and see watermen tilling tides and visit family farms on both bayside and seaside. We think you’ll like it here.
- Jun 17 Annual Sunset Cruise, Chincoteague
- Jun 18 Summer Watercolor Classes – Workboat in the Fog, Chincoteague
- Jun 19 Music on the Porch June 19, Chincoteague
- Jun 19 Juneteenth National Freedom Day on Saturday, June 19th, 2021 at Exmore Town Park, Exmore
- Jun 19 Le Tour de Shore Bike Ride, Onancock
- Jun 19 Annual Juneteenth Cultural Heritage Festival, Exmore
- Jun 22 Cape Charles Sailing Camp – Level 1, Cape Charles
- Jun 25 Chincoteague Story Swaps, Chincoteague
- Jun 26 KIWANIS “JUNE BUG” BAZAAR & CAR SHOW, Onancock
- Jun 26 A Concert of Healing – ESO Arts Center, Belle Haven
Come discover Virginia's natural coast. Use #visitesva and #off13 to share your favorite spots on Virginia's Eastern Shore.
Start planning your adventure with our travel itinerary tool. Organize all your events and plans so you don’t miss a thing.View Map